The house is a mess and at the moment so am I.
Since I can’t work on other things at the moment, I guess I’ll start packing Christmas stuff up and getting this house organized again.
It’s amazing how much stuff we accumulate over just a short period of time. Thank gooness for storage bins, a garage, attic and basement where I can hide all this stuff until the time comes. But where can I hide all my troubles?!
I gotta watch though cuz I’m bad about keeping stuff… and I don’t want to wind up being on that show Hoarders.
- God, grant us the…
- Serenity to accept things we cannot change,
- Courage to change the things we can, and the
- Wisdom to know the difference
- Patience for the things that take time
- Appreciation for all that we have, and
- Tolerance for those with different struggles
- Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the
- Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the
- Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.