So i’m pretty sure I’m slightly OCD.
“The essential feature of obsessive compulsive disorder is recurrent obsessions or compulsions, or both, sufficiently severe to cause marked distress, and significantly interfere with a person’s normal routine.”
- overuse (definitely do this by wasting toilet paper– just ask my family)
- fear (no really applicable)
- doubt (sometimes)
- orderliness (very organized and like things in their place for the most part; there is an order to certain things)
- repetition (not sure what this would be)
- rituals (in some ways; i have a set way of doing things)
- hoarding (Oh Yes!– get that from my Dad)
- frequent requests for reassurance (constantly asking people (Jim) if they are OK)
- constantly checking
I’m hoping all my quirks won’t get worse…
And I know I’m going to be just like my Dad who is just like his Mom who is just like her Mom… it’s all in the genes.
This worry-wart, pack-rat, drama queen is getting tired of being cooped up indoors. Can’t wait for the warmer weather so I can take my OCD outside!!